Saturday, March 11, 2017

Arrow Is Great Again

Last year during the beginning of season 5 I wrote a post called (How to) Make Arrow Great Again.  It pains me to say, it is great again.  It is back to the former glory of season 1 and 2.  While Felicity may not be dead which was one of my points, she is much more tolerable this season.  Laurel came back for a little bit as Black Siren for a little while (the evil Black Canary) and that leaves for an interesting story line later on.  They introduced the comic book Black Canary (Dinah Drake) who is a metahuman.  Maybe since they love to do romance stories on CW, they will get together as Oliver and Felicity are officially apart now.  Roy Harper aka Arsenal hasn't came back yet but I am sure he will, at least for a few episodes.  The team is still overcrowded and needs to be cut way back.  That is pretty much my only complaint right now except for the Prometheus reveal.  The show has even went back to a more low-scale street crime show for the most part with almost no magic.  Now if it doesn't fall apart in the last few 7 episodes I will be super happy.  It pains me to say I was wrong and I can say I am confident the writers will make up for seasons 3 and 4 if they keep doing what they are doing.  If I don't do another blog post beforehand, the next one will be the Power Rangers movie review, but like I said that's if I don't decide to do another one before haha. Anyway thanks for reading and like our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/superherotalks/ Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment